TAX Director RME (Region Middle East)
Location : Dubai/UAE
Oversees international tax issues, transfer pricing, tax compliance and tax planning of the different areas in Region Middle East. (RME)
• Oversees quarterly tax planning meetings with our areas accounting and finance teams in RME
• Control and compliance of transfer pricing policies of the areas in RME
• Daily tax advice to the Hapag Lloyd RME
• Tax coordination with HQ in Hamburg and Finance in Region Middle East
• Design and implementation of international tax planning in RSA.
• Oversees and coordinate engagements with our Big4 tax advisors in RME regarding tax compliance, transfer pricing and consulting.
• Oversees tax compliance of the areas in RME
Analyze and solve problems
Drive for Results
Strong Individual Contributor
10+ years in Tax field
Region Middle East Experience; mainly Pakistan & Saudi Arabia
Experience in International Taxation.
VAT, Income Tax, Transfer Pricing, Tax Planning.
Hapag-Lloyd is one of the largest container lines in the world and a leader in the global container shipping industry. With five regional headquarters in Hamburg, Piscataway, Valparaiso, Singapore and Dubai and with around 13,000 talented employees worldwide, we are a global company driven by a proud tradition of providing best in class service and reliable solutions to our customers.
Please apply online or send your CV to Burcu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill in the fields and attach a resume or cover letter. Do not forget to mention why you are a good fit for the position. We will notify the employer.