A world leading MNC based in Pudong.is looking for Juniot Tax Manager targeting Young Potential
◦ Manage tax returns filings re VAT and CIT on a monthly and quarterly basis plus CIT annual clearance
◦ Handle tax risks assessments and first contact for local tax authorities, cities and municipalities
◦ Deliver tax trainings to local business functions to ensure their daily operation fully comply with the required local tax regulations
◦ Ensure the implementation of Group Tax Guideline, policies in the PR China.
◦ Review of the deferred taxes computations in terms of IFRS requirements on a quarterly basis
◦ Support of Sr. TX Manager in the tax risk and tax forecast reporting in due time
◦ Support of Sr. TX Manager in preparing transfer pricing documentations
◦ Support of Sr. TX Manager in relevant TP audits
◦ Other ad-hoc assignments to him/her
a great deal of additional benefits, also with international insights.
Fill in the fields and attach a resume or cover letter. Do not forget to mention why you are a good fit for the position. We will notify the employer.