Innovative international company
Great in-house opportunity to work across the group in a generalist Tax role
- Responsibilities of this position should be to follow to up on implementation of BEPS Project and support Global tax initiatives in different markets where the Group operates in order to eliminate or reduce potential tax risk of the business model.
- Manage international tax related matters related to the group business model,
- Support TP decisions and impact on the Group compliance,
- Project Management to various initiatives led by the Global Tax department,
- Coordinate compliance with Swiss tax authorities and Swiss tax laws to ensure sustainability (proactive monitoring of changes in Swiss Tax Law, advisory to the Group Tax department and CFO on Swiss tax treatment of various accounting entries, contact with Federal and Cantonal authorities,
- Advise on potential tax risks,
- Support the Tax Director in Swiss merger and acquisition projects (M&A) and advice/consult on Swiss domestic tax implications. Work closely with legal, Finance and other teams to ensure how M&A project will impact,
- Occasionally work with the Group Indirect Tax Manager.
- Master's degree in Tax, Law or Finance, Swiss tax certification an asset,
- At least 7 years of experience in International and Swiss taxes in a Big four or in the Swiss company in the similar position. Experience in dealing with Swiss Tax Authorities,
- English, French fluent. German is a plus.
Fill in the fields and attach a resume or cover letter. Do not forget to mention why you are a good fit for the position. We will notify the employer.