EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
For our People Advisory Services department in Antwerp we are currently looking for a PAS Compliance Consultant.
- You prepare individual resident and non-resident income tax returns
- You prepare the requests to the Belgian tax authorities relating to the Belgian special expatriate tax status
- You provide assistance during and with tax audits, tax claims, requests for information, notices of change, etc…
- You prepare the start-up, year-end departure salary calculations/payrolls of the resident and non-resident individuals
- You research and prepare work in various tax matters
Therefore, you are involved in day to day contacts with international clients.
- You will obtain a Bachelor Degree in Tax, Accountancy or law in June 2018.
- You have a profound knowledge and interest in personal tax matters
- You have the ability to work autonomously but also like to work in team
- You are eager to progress and have an analytical mind
- You like to communicate
- You have good language skills (Dutch, French, English)
- A function in which you are autonomous and have responsibilities.
- A career with EY is not comparable with any other as, with us,
your competencies and your interest in our firm will determine your future.
- A competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits is offered.