Do you have sound knowledge of IFRSs, and ISAs?
Are you seeking a full time or part time role in audit where you can progress?
- Planning the audit work for different sectors to be completed on the job and discussing this with engagement partner;
- Performing all the necessary fieldwork and audit tests designed at the planning stage in accordance with ISAs;
- Preparing the income tax computation and schedule of allowances (which is to be reviewed by the tax dept. at the review stage of the audit);
- Preparation of financial statements using the IFRS or GAPSE framework;
- Liaising with engagement partner at the review stage;
- Meeting with clients to discuss the outcome of the audit and the management letter prepared during the course of the audit;
- Liaising with junior members of staff on basics of auditing issues in relation to specific audits and the Firm’s methodology;
- Taking an active role in in-house training seminars, in particular those associated with IFRSs, GAPSEs and ISAs;
More information: https://people.com.mt/job-centre/audit-and-assurance-seniors-22970