East Bay CPA Firm has immediate opportunity for an Audit Senior.
This is where you'll build a foundation for a successful career. Our firm provides learning, support, challenge and upward career growth. We work as a team in a family-like environment with emphasis on respect and collaboration.
- Perform technical work and develop technical skills through continuous learning.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Work as part of collaborative audit team.
- Assess risks and evaluate the client's internal control structure and resolve issues discovered during audit process.
- Participate in on-going professional development.
- 3+ years external audit experience in a public accounting environment.
- CPA or CPA in progress preferred.
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Understanding of risk assessment and controls.
- Ability to prepare financial statements
Generous benefits package, client referral bonus and professional development opportunities.
Send your resume to: ALLintalentacquisition@gmail.com