We are looking for an experienced and business oriented professional for the role of Corporate Income Tax Specialist.
This person will be responsible for the execution of the activities related to tax advice, transfer pricing, tax compliance and tax accounting in Poland. He or she will be a key player in the regional tax team. He or she will be involved in a wide range of tax advice, tax compliance and accounting issues for the Polish Cargill Group. More specifically, the main tasks include:
Ensure compliance with all legal and transfer pricing requirements:
Provide tax advice to the businesses on tax law changes and business transactions including business support in a very dynamic tax environment, financing, supply chain planning etc.
- Have a great understanding of the local transfer pricing law.
- Review the existing transfer pricing processes and make sure they meet legal requirements.
- Monitoring of the current tax practice and figuring out, subject to country tax manager review, optimal solutions that will add value to the businesses.
- Providing tax education and serve as source of tax information for businesses.
Active participation in the process of preparing all the corporate tax returns (CIT, withholding tax, other) for the Polish Cargill Group
- Consolidation of figures on the legal entity level, preparation of the corporate tax calculation and returns for the assigned Cargill entities.
- Responsibility for the process of CIT calculation & Close cooperation with One A&F team, final figures will be subject to country tax manager sign off.
- Participation in internal tax audits carried on in different Cargill location in Poland.
Provide assistance and support in relation to all direct tax audits and enquiries.
- Active participation in the audit activities. Corporate Income Tax Specialist may prepare answers to audit questions and will – together with the Poland Tax Manager – liaise with the tax authorities.