JOIN US IF YOU …
- Support in the field of tax settlements of the DSV Group companies; primarily due to corporate income tax, goods and services tax, withholding tax, deferred tax.
- Supervision of the correctness of circulation and preparation of documentation for tax purposes (including transfer pricing documentation).
- Analysis and evaluation of business operations in terms of tax.
- Preparation of correspondence with tax authorities, interpretation projects and other letters necessary during the tax proceedings.
- Preparation of documentation and summaries for the needs of audits; service of tax controls.
- Ongoing monitoring of changes in tax regulations and implementation of adequate changes in the procedures and processes in force at the Companies.
- Preparation and conducting of trainings for operational departments and accounting department.
- have at least 3 years of experience working in reputable consulting companies, law firms or large business groups,
- have higher economic education (finance, taxes),
- have fluent and practically knowledge about the Polish tax low and balance law (tax adviser license is welcome),
- have highly developed interpersonal skills,
- have good knowledge of English language,
- know the SAP system - it's your additional asset.
- Contract of employment
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Free Business English lessons
- Possibility to work from home
- Work-life balance
- A comprehensive implementation program
- Ergonomic workplace
- Internal training
- Sports groups
- Fruit days
- Christmas presents twice a year
- CSR projects
- Integration events and meetings
- Bicycle parking
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 47,000 employees in more than 75 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career. Read more at www.dsv.com