As a Tax Manager, you will provide tax consulting and compliance services to a diverse client base within a variety of dynamic industries. Tax consulting includes performing tax research, working with clients on tax matters and implementing special projects. As a specialist in your role, you will work directly with clients and work with tax engagement teams. Your role will include identifying and implementing tax planning, preparation of tax calculations and management of client relationships. Responsibilities will also include development of staff in a highly interactive team environment. The ideal team member will have strong communication skills, the ability to lead multiple projects and meet deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your leadership skills and contribute to the success of the firm. We strive to provide an excellent client experience and looking for you to help us continue our success.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver creative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are recognized for their expertise and understanding of process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
- BS in Accounting required, Masters in Taxation or LLM is a plus
- CPA required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend
- Consolidated C-Corp, ASC 740, Partnership, S-Corp, Individual and/or multi-state experience
- Successful engagement and client management skills
- Working with the tax team to identify and resolve client issues. We support you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference in your role.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise.
- Experience with growing client relationships
- Possess effective writing, communication and tax research skills
- Expertise with tax technology software is a plus
- Strong leadership and mentorship experience
About the Team:
The Tax team at Crowe develops positive relationships with clients by providing value, knowledge and strategy focus. As part of the Tax group, you will be part of a collaborative team with deep specialization. We use proactive approaches and innovative tax technology to provide high quality tax services to our clients. If you are committed to client excellence, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking to expand your career, then Crowe is the place for you. Learn more about our Tax team
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper.