- Are you a Qualified Accountant with significant relevant experience?
- Are you used to managing stakeholder relationships at Senior Executive level/CIO?
- Are you from a Financial Services background?
Finance Business Partner
A global award-winning Interdealer Brokerage firm is going through a period of expansion due tot an increase in client activity. Our client, based in the City of London offices is looking o add a Finance Business Partner to the Group Brokerage Finance team .
The Finance Business Partner
- Acts as a finance strategic advisor and internal finance consultant to the Global Broking business
- The finance business partner will work closely with the CEO to make sure financial performance is meeting or exceeding business objectives
- Act as the primary finance resource to the CEO, help understand the drivers for business performance and the impact of decisions made.
- Analyse, understand and explain consolidated Global Broking financials results to Senior Front Office Management.
- Production of value added management information to aid good decision making.
- Act as a valued decision support resource for the CEO and Broking Business Manager.
- Analysis of market opportunities, working collaboratively with the Business Intelligence team.
- Become a key member of the financial decision-making process.
- Drive, Manage and Consolidate the budgeting and forecasting of the Global Broking division.
- Finance representative on Global Broking Executive Committee.
- Provide analysis for new ventures and capital projects, challenging and verifying business assumptions
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Finance Business Partner role.