- Finance Director or CFO's or related at any of: Fintech / Data / SaaS startups / small biz that have experience with bank financing / series A-C funding
- The client is open to candidates with data/saas startup experience (i.e. doesn't have to be fintech) but MUST HAVE startup/small company experience and MUST HAVE capital structure (bank debt / equity rising) experience.
- The ability to improve the structure of financial reporting (internal and external) for the business.
This is a brand new role for an International Fintech company that currently has two divisions – a leading FX Broker site and a data and intelligence business for the FX/MM sector. Our client, based in stunning London offices, is looking to bring more of its Finance business in-house and is after a Finance Director to develop the finance function further.
- The Finance Director would be expected to set and execute the strategy for the long term financing of the business.
- The Finance Director will also set up all processes to deliver a scale-able finance function.
- Reporting directly to the CEO this role involves strategic leadership in that you will need to plan both the as-is and to-be structure of the finance department, whilst also anticipating increasing requirements for reporting and compliance.
- You will need to have a strong affinity with cutting edge Fintech as the revenue streams, costs and risks to the business are all intertwined with the technology.
- Also be involved in future M+A activity and business planning/forecasting as the company continues its growth
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Finance Director position.