The Senior Tax Accountant will report to the Tax Director of Global Tax. The position will assist with various tax matters, including tax compliance, tax provision, audits and ad hoc projects (i.e. analyzing and computing tax impact of any tax law changes or assistance in the tax integration of any acquisitions).
- Assist in the preparation and/or review of federal income tax filings. Includes the collection of information necessary to complete noted income tax returns including US international tax compliance items (Form 5471s, 8858s and 8865s).
- Prepare and/or review of state/local income tax filings.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual tax provisions for US and non-US jurisdictions.
- Engage in special projects, including tax planning, provision, forecasting, research and documentation. Includes the monitoring and analysis of tax legislation and inform management of the impact from a tax compliance and provision perspective.
- Perform reconciliations for various tax accounts.
- Maintenance of tax compliance and reporting calendars