The Senior Tax Analyst position will support the Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing with global Transfer Pricing (TP) compliance and monitoring. This role will also support the Global Tax Accounting Manager with global external tax reporting and related matters. Additionally, this role will support the Director, Americas & EMEA Business Partner with special projects, as assigned.
The position will be located in our Berwyn, PA office.
- Provide support to the Global Tax Accounting Manager in the preparation/review of interim and annual income tax provisions, ASC740 and effective tax rate analyses, cash tax forecasts and measurement/accounting for tax reserves in accordance with ASC 740-10
- Direct responsibility for review of selected entity tax provisions with analysis and reporting on relevant law changes
- Timely preparation of annual Transfer Price documentation
- Calculate quarterly royalty accrual
- Set monthly intercompany prices and quarterly intercompany discount
- Monitor legal entity profitability and document for quarterly FIN 48 purposes and for qtly legal entity forecast and annual year end adjustment
- Other special projects, as assigned, by Director, Americas & EMEA Business Partner
- Bachelor's Degree from four year college program in Finance or Accounting
- CPA preferred
- 3-5 years relevant tax experience handling corporate income taxes.
- A mix of multi-national corporation and “Big Four” public accounting experience preferred
- Working knowledge of ASC 740 technical rules and One Source Tax Provision software proficiency with ERP, tax research and tax preparation software
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS:
- Direct reporting to Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing
- Global Tax department, regional finance and business teams
- External advisors