- Are you fully-qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)?
- Do you have a minimum of 3 – 5 years PQE Group Financial Accounting or Consolidations experience?
- Do you have a good understanding of financial statement concepts and principles and end-to-end financial statement preparation?
- Do you have a proven track record in preparing complex consolidations together with an understanding of IFRS and IFRS to local GAAP adjustments?
Group Financial Accountant
Global award winning Inter-Dealer/Brokerage firm is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in their London offices is after a Group Financial Accountant to join the Group Finance Team.
Group Financial Accountant:
- Overall responsibility for the preparation, review and analysis of the Group’s consolidated results: prepared for external, regulatory and monthly (balance sheet) reporting purposes.
- The preparation of the Group’s consolidated financial position and supporting analysis in accordance with IFRS.
- Statutory reporting includes the year end financial statements, half year statements and interim management statements.
- Liaising with Group functions (Tax, Legal, Company Secretarial, Risk, Treasury and Compliance) and regional finance teams to ensure that information and supporting analysis is prepared and delivered to fulfil the Group’s reporting requirements.
- Providing, in conjunction with the Group Head of Financial Reporting, clear and timely technical accounting support, guidance and analysis to regional finance teams.
- Assisting the Group Finance team with their relationship with the External and Internal audit teams.
- Providing support to the budgeting and forecast processes through the preparation of budgeted and forecast Group balance sheet and related notes and analysis.
- Be proactive in making appropriate recommendations and amendments to systems, processes and procedures.
- Reviewing statutory accounts, prepared under IFRS and Regional GAAP, for certain subsidiaries falling under the responsibility of Group Finance.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Group Financial Accountant role.