- Are you a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with significant post qualification experience in leading large teams in financial control roles, not necessarily gained in the financial services sector, but relevant experience is essential?
- Do you have team management experience preferably gained in a PLC environment?
- Financial services experience is preferred but not essential.
- Do you have a strong understanding of accounting principles, GAAP and IFRS?
- Able to do a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role?
Head of Financial Reporting – 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Global award winning Inter-Dealer Brokerage firm is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in their London office is after a Head of Financial Reporting EMEA on a 12 month fixed term contract to lead a number of teams to provide all financial, regulatory & treasury reporting for EMEA and ensure there is a robust control environment underpinning the processes.
Head of Financial Reporting
- Oversee the production and review of annual statutory reporting of all EMEA subsidiaries
- Support the Business and Finance Business Partners through the provision of financial reporting management information offerings enabling them to support the Business and contribute to Group strategy.
- Lead & control the effective cash & liquidity management of all accounts, businesses and entities within the EMEA region
- Lead and plan the coordination of the annual audit and periodic review activities of external auditors within the EMEA region.
- Review of regulatory submissions and control processes for submissions to the regulators.
- Management of cash flows through effective leadership of the Treasury/Cashbooks function.
- Identify and deliver process improvements and continuously drive change across the EMEA finance team as required to help improve control, automate procedures, implement new business etc.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Head of Financial Reporting 12 month Fixed Term Contract role.