Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Indirect Tax Junior Analyst.
- The purpose of this role (tax analyst) is to be responsible for day-to-day activities related to calculation and payment of Indirect taxes in Brazil.
- Responsible for tax routines (bookkeeping, tax calculation and tax returns submission) related to VSA - review SAP entries, withholding taxes and ISS.
- Providing assistance to CS&L, Sales Controlling, and Customers related to tax matters - invoice records, tax conditions to be applied, and tax maintenance in SAP, VAT checking (regular and VAT withheld).
- Support tax notifications, responsible for the tax controls related to this business unit, including to follow-up about changes in local tax requirements.
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economy, Law. (Preferred specialization in Tax).
- Knowledge on Tax, Accounting and Tax Accounting Matters applicable to industries and commercial activities as well as multinational companies operations. (nice to have)
- Intermediate experience in Indirect Tax and Accounting at Multinational Companies reporting in both Local (IFRS) and USGAAP.
- Excel, Oracle, SQL, SAP, Mastersaf, Transfer Pricing, Easy Way and other Microsoft Office tools.
- Intermediate English & Spanish (nice to have) - Native Portuguese.
- Passion for tax matters, teamwork, Leadership, Communication, Presentation skills and strong sense of analysis are recommended for the position.
- Manage multiple and diverse stakeholders (internal and external lawyers, tax authorities auditors, Financial Audit Accountings Firms -PWC, Deloitte & EY, Category FP&A, Treasury FP&A).