Tradeweb Europe Limited is seeking an accounting professional with a strong tax background, reporting to the Chief Accounting Officer in the Corporate Business department. This position will be responsible for the preparation of Tradeweb’s international tax provision and tax returns, coordinating with Tradeweb’s outside tax advisors. They will also be responsible for VAT tax compliance, assist with income tax audits, and assist with tax planning, including transfer pricing. They will also assist with the establishment of legal entities in foreign jurisdictions providing leadership in addressing tax, regulatory and accounting issues. This position will be based out of London.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual income tax provisions including effective tax rates for Tradeweb international affiliates in accordance with US GAAP as well as IFRS for statutory reporting.
- Coordinate with our tax advisors the preparation of international corporate tax returns, supporting work papers, estimated tax payments, and various other tax compliance filing requirements
- Maintain tax compliance in the relevant jurisdictions for VAT and other local taxes for Europe and Asia.
- Provides other tax support, which may include analyses of pending legislation, assistance in the preparation of required transfer pricing documentation and reporting, and implementation of legislative changes
- Provide business support in the establishment of new entities in foreign jurisdictions, providing tax, regulatory and accounting guidance
- Special projects as assigned and needed
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
- Considerable experience in tax compliance and provisions space
- Tax Accounting ASC 740 experience preferred
- Experience with Oracle accounting system preferred
- Regulatory Experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills; advanced Excel skills are a must
- Great Communication Skills