- Directs Commercial Specialists and Commercial Managers within scope.
- Oversees implementation of global contracting strategies.
- Supports development of corporate contracting policies and guidelines, contract model forms and systems.
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates region and international oilfield service contracts and/or commercial documents.
- Advises company's tax, Legal, HSE, quality and finance representatives to identify various project-related risks or concerns.
- Identifies regional contracting trends and improvement opportunities.
- Coaches and mentors more junior Commercial Managers.
- Ability to problem solve, analyze and advise upper management on proposal viability.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 12+ years experience in related field
- Ability to speak, read and write in English and Spanish
- Extensive knowledge of contracting statutes with ability to interpret analysis and translate that information into strategy
- Ability to develop and implement strategies through self and others
- Extensive knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market demands
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to lead groups and coach and mentor individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and innovative
- Thorough knowledge of multiple product offerings
- Master's Degree in a related field preferred
- Knowledge of multiple OFS product lines
The Woodlands, TX
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; THE WOODLANDS
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening