- Able to carry out a 12 month contract?
- Are you a Fully-Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) candidate with financial services experience (ideally from the asset/investment management sector but the client is ultimately open to type of financial services experience)?
- Do you have a well-rounded skill-set to cover a variety of finance tasks - looking for are experienced accountant who have the ability to hit the ground running and not be afraid to pick up new tasks.
Legal Entity Reporting Manager – 12-month contract
Global award-winning Asset Management firm is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in their London office is after a Legal Entity Reporting Manager for a 12-month contract.
Legal Entity Reporting Manager
- Production and reconciliation of monthly financial reporting pack
- Monthly group management accounts/MI preparation
- Annual preparation of Statutory Accounts for onshore legal entities
- Act as focal point for annual audit
- Daily monitoring of overdrawn client balances
- Ad hoc external reporting- VAT return(s), FCA (Gabriel), Regulatory reporting, corporation tax, COREP (CRD IV)
- Ad hoc project work-likely to include assisting with; development and enhancement of MI reporting and a new Global General ledger
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets
- Timely preparation of the periodic financial regulatory reporting obligations
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Legal Entity Reporting Manager – 12 month contract role.