- Are you able to carry out a Management Accountant 6 month contract role?
- Are you a Fully-Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) candidate with management accounting experience, preferably on the revenue side (but cost experience is accepted as well)?
- Do you have Management Accounting experience within the financial services sector ideally but not essential?
Management Accountant – 6-month Contract role
Global award-winning Inter-Dealer Brokerage firm is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in their London office is looking to add a Management Accountant to the EMEA Finance team
Management Accountant 6-month contract role:
- Responsible for the preparation of Management Accounts of the EMEA region across the brands and legal entities.
- Responsible for the preparation of timely and accurate management information for key stakeholders.
- Responsible for daily revenue reporting process to ensure there is no interruption.
- Prepare Balance sheet recs and review those completed by other members of the team.
- Responsible for the monthly substantiation of the GL and the reconciliation of all balances back to the relevant sub-ledgers or source systems.
- Focus on variance analysis and analytical reviews (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow).
- Support the Finance Business Partners and the Head of Revenue Accounting with assigned projects, tasks and ad hoc reporting requests, as and when required.
- Support and deputise for the manager when the situation require.
- Provide GL Data to support the preparation of VAT returns.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Management Accountant 6 month contract role.