- Middle Office Accountant – Fixed Term Contract – minimum 12 months – on-going + Bonus + Benefit
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ideally have experience within an operational/financial reporting role with exposure to or understanding of the real estate investment sector
- Experience in audit, financial control or a Middle Office accounting role
- Experience in the real estate or fund administration or asset management sectors
Middle Office Accountant
Global award winning Asset Management firm is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in stunning London offices is after a Middle Office Accountant for a minimum 12 months – on-going fixed term contract.
Middle Office Accountant:
- Produce annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly reporting (incl. regulatory reporting) and dashboards on financial, investment performance and accounting aspects (including IFRS)
- Coordinate the asset planning process and prepare the planning schedules including commenting on portfolio results
- Ensure the accuracy of the production of the external service providers (Fund Administrator, Corporate Manager, Property Manager and Tax Advisor) work.
- Prepare funds forecasts and variance analysis
- Perform portfolio and risk controlling at fund level, risk ratio and investment guideline monitoring
- Participate in projects as assigned from time to time
- Reinforce effective risk management in line with the Risk and Compliance Objectives & Measures Framework
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Middle Office Accountant position.