- Are you a Fully-Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with regulatory reporting experience from the investment banking/capital markets/brokerage sectors?
- Do you have excellent knowledge of regulatory reporting systems?
- Do you have knowledge of German regulatory reporting rules and EBA COREP requirements?
- Are you able to work in Frankfurt, Germany?
Global Banking group is expanding its Investment Banking division due to an increase in trading activity. Our client, based in their Frankfurt, Germany offices is looking to add a Regulatory Accountant to the Finance team.
- Production or oversight of external COREP, CRR and IFPRU reports
- Supporting the Company’s strategy for meeting regulatory capital and liquidity reporting requirements;
- Developing internal and external capital and liquidity calculation and reporting tools;
- Supporting or providing cover for the production of daily, monthly and ad-hoc capital and liquidity reports.
- Capital monitoring
- Capital planning (including systems development);
- Pillar 3 reporting;
- Ensuring the completion and submission of periodic returns;
- Monitoring for upcoming changes to capital rules, analysing their potential impact and developing responses;
- Month end closing activities and assistance
- Provide the key link between Finance team system development needs, and Business Analysts and Systems developers based in London and New York
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Regulatory Reporting role based in our clients Investment Banking office in Frankfurt, Germany.