Global Investment Bank is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in their City of London office is after a person with Management and Financial Accounting experience to be a Reporting Accountant within the EMEA Finance Department.
The Reporting Accountant duties include:
· Provision of regulatory, financial, cost and management reporting information in respect of the London Branch and consolidated Special Purpose Entities to internal and external stakeholders.
· Maintaining and monitoring an effective control environment over all ledger and reporting processes both locally and in offshore processing locations.
· The role also supports finance projects within the European region.
· Preparation and review of all regulatory and statistical reporting to the PRA and FCA and responding to ad hoc regulatory requests.
· Completion of control self-assessments for London general ledger and reporting controls.
· Monthly close of the cost accounting ledger including analytical review of balances at a business department level and providing commentary to the European Control team.
· Preparation of statutory accounts, management accounts and Head Office reporting the consolidated special purpose entities.
· Provide support to the Region Europe branches in respect of monthly reporting and accounting developments
· Prepare and validate the quarterly IFRS9
· Balance sheet reconciliations and certification of all London Cost accounts
· Completion of monthly Nostro and Suspense account reconciliations with financial impact analysis.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Reporting Accounting role.
to £50K + Bonus + Benefits + Fully Study Support
Bear Consulting (UK) Ltd specialises in supplying Finance, Operations, Middle Office, Front Office Support and Marketing related staff into Hedge Funds, Investment Management and Investment Banking organisations worldwide. However, considering the current economic climate we are keen to adapt to ...