- Are you a Finalist to Newly-Qualified candidate with Private Equity fund/financial accounting experience?
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to start mentoring juniors/accounts assistants. Previous management experience is not essential, and this can start being developed in this role
- Fund accounting or accounts preparation experience
Senior Private Equity Fund Accountant
Global award winning Alternative Fund Administration firm is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in stunning London offices is after a person who can become a Senior Private Equity Fund Accountant to join the Private Equity Fund Accounting team.
As a Senior Private Equity Fund Accountant:
- Supervision and line management of team members.
- Review of financial statements prior to release to client/auditors.
- Review of accounting records and client/ investor deliverables for a portfolio of entities prepared by the Fund Accounting team.
- Responsible for signing off on the above deliverables and locking the associated periods.
- Review of payments prepared by the team members prior to submission to treasury/custodian.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships: Key point of contact for the client and the auditors. Coordinates the audit process, liaising with clients, auditors and Financial Reporting team.
- Manage the audit process: conducting detailed planning; being a central point of contact for all audit queries.
- Review of complex fee calculations carry/waterfall mechanisms. Training team members in calculating, bookkeeping and reconciling complex transactions.
- Building complex accounting reports to enable review and resolution of client/audit queries and to drive investor reporting needs.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Senior Private Equity Fund Accountant role.