- Are you a Fully-Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE candidate?
- Do you ideally have a minimum of 3-5 years of regulatory reporting experience?
- Do you have COREP reporting experience?
- Familiarity with all 3 Pillars?
Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Global leading Inter-Dealer Brokerage firm is going through a period of expansion. Our client, based in their London office is looking to add another regulatory reporting person to join the Finance Department.
- The Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate reporting to the FCA and other EMEA Regulatory bodies.
- Work with the regulatory accountants to produce quarterly COREP returns for the UK regulated entities.
- Review the returns prepared by the regulatory accountants and ensure they are submitted within the deadlines.
- Work with the regulatory accountants to ensure all other reporting deadlines are met e.g. a monthly Client Money and Assets return, quarterly balance sheet and income statements.
- Work with the business to understand impacts of new business initiatives and complex transactions e.g. stock loans.
- Research and analyse upcoming/changing rules and regulations.
- Review the daily client money reconciliation, ensure client money procedures are up to date and lead the audit of client money.
- To be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the regulatory reporting systems and provide support where required.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant role.