Henderson Harbor Group is a premier executive search and consulting firm with specialized expertise in finance, accounting and tax. The search division recruits highly skilled professionals on a direct hire and consulting basis. We service our clients primarily in the NYC area as well nationally through our AAFA network (45 financial staffing affiliates throughout the U.S. and Canada).
Our client, a global manufacturing company located in White Plains, NY is looking for a well-versed Senior Tax Manager with the ability to exercise independent judgment as well as deliver results.
- Supervise tax function including tax compliance (Federal, multi-state and indirect), ASC 740 provision process and financial statement footnotes and disclosures.
- Execute tax strategies based on company goals and objectives.
- Monitor tax law changes and the impact on tax returns and the provision.
- Direct activities of the tax team and consultants to ensure efficient operations of the tax function.
- Effectively manage all income and indirect tax audits.
- Coordinate and review the quarterly tax provision.
- Evaluate ASC 740 (FIN 48) for uncertain tax positions.
- Manage deadlines to ensure timely filings and financial statement close.
- Develop tax forecasts to allow for tax planning and long range projections of effective tax rates.
- Lead significant tax projects such as transfer pricing and collaborate with outside advisers.
- Minimum 8+ years of Corporate Tax experience required.
- CPA required.
- Big Four experience required.
- Must demonstrate strong technical knowledge of complex tax issues.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines.
- Problem solving skills evidenced by demonstrated results in past positions.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously and to successfully manage people and projects.