Senior Tax & Statutory Reporting Analyst
The role is located in Zug for its cross-sector Country Tax Centre (CTC) for Switzerland. It is an integral part of the CTC’s Tax & Statutory Reporting team based in Zug. It will support the team in delivering statutory reporting, Swiss corporate tax compliance and US tax legal reporting for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Less than 10% mainly domestic travel may be required.
- Directly reports to Tax & Statutory Reporting Manager
- Statutory reporting, Swiss corporate tax compliance and US tax legal reporting for selected Swiss companies Main Responsibilities & Activities
- Income / deferred tax computations for selected Johnson & Johnson companies
- Preparation and submission of US tax legal reporting, Swiss corporate tax returns and other Swiss tax declarations
- Handling the statutory reporting process including consolidation and coordination of the statutory audit
- Support on ad-hoc tax & accounting project related work
- Provide advice and support in the areas of M&A, divestitures, reorganizations (e.g. business transfers, relocations, legal entity rationalization, financial restructurings, closures)
- Develop and retain Johnson & Johnson business knowledge and tax know-how through training, knowledge sharing etc.
- Close interaction with stakeholders from selected entities and shared service centers Assignment and Planning of Work
- Support to Swiss companies and Campus Switzerland Services, working within their timetables and adhering to both internal and external reporting deadlines.
- Ability to stress the importance of deadlines and reporting requirements to peers in the Swiss companies and Campus Switzerland Services. Therefore, an ability to balance conflicting priorities is important.
- There will be extra demands around the quarterly and year-end reporting deadlines as well as US tax reporting deadlines.
- The job can be of a non-routine nature with the timing of audit support or projects driven by business needs. It is necessary to be able to deal with these demands alongside other deadlines.
- Develop close working relationship with all stakeholders (Finance Directors, local and international CTC peers, shared service centers, etc.)
- Interaction with local business partners and colleagues across the region and worldwide as and when required, e.g. Finance, Tax Planning, Payroll, HR, Legal, Supply Chain, Shared Service Centers, etc.
- Swiss GAAP accountancy qualification
- 3+ years relevant tax or finance experience
- Knowledge in Swiss Corporate Income Taxation
- Self-starter with high integrity and ethical behavior consistent with Our Credo
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to deliver results under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong command of the English and German language is required
- Experience in US GAAP reporting is a plus
- Interacts and collaborates with team and partners, respectful and adaptable
- Willingness to learn and apply experience gained
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure. Have we piqued your interest? Please apply today! We look forward to receiving your online application.