Newmont Goldcorp is the world’s leading gold company and a producer of copper, silver, zinc and lead. The Company’s world-class portfolio of assets, prospects and talent is anchored in favorable mining jurisdictions in North America, South America, Australia and Africa. Newmont Goldcorp is the only gold producer listed in the S&P 500 Index and is widely recognized for its principled environmental, social and governance practices. The Company is an industry leader in value creation, supported by robust safety standards, superior execution and technical proficiency. Newmont Goldcorp was founded in 1921 and has been publicly traded since 1925.
North American Regional Office - Vancouver, British Columbia
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced professional to become part of our corporate tax team based in Vancouver, BC. Reporting to the Manager, Tax Compliance, the Tax Analyst will have significant involvement in tax compliance, tax provisions, dealing with tax authorities’ information requests and will also be required to conduct technical tax research relevant to tax planning projects.
- Prepare Corporate tax returns, filing and supporting tax schedules
- Obtain relevant information from accounting group to ensure timely completion of required Corporate Tax returns
- Prepare quarterly and year-end tax provision working papers
- Ensure supporting documentation is maintained
- Respond to Federal and provincial income tax audits and inquiries
- Assist Tax Manager/Director in Canadian and international tax planning projects