Ensuring the smooth running of the office thru effective communication and coordination, and effective case management.
- Provides administrative support to the legal department.
- Conducts thorough statistical/ documentary research as effective reference.
- Facilitates the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and making adequate timely reminders available.
- Creates an effective and comprehensive filing system of all legal documents for all companies being handled.
- Sources and verifies important case information.
- Responds to phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when needed.
- Maintains and update inventories of contacts.
- Graduate of Accountancy, Legal Management, Political Science
- Outstanding time-management and typing skills.
- With good written and verbal communication skills.
- With at least 6 months experience in taxation