US & UK Eagle Taxation Ltd is looking for a full-time Tax Assistant to support a busy team and office management in a day to day operations.
- Must have excellent English writing and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent levels of administrative and organization skills
- Good numerical skills and have the ability to work within tight deadlines in a team,
- The successful candidate must be reliable, punctual, professional, competent, proactive, able to multitask, enthusiastic and open-minded,
- Expected to manage all incoming and outgoing documents from and for our clients,
- Maintain good levels of knowledge with Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Necessary training will be provided by the experienced staff members.
- Competitive salary,
- 3 months probationary period,
- Excellent benefit package.
- A stimulating and challenging environment, opportunity for career growth and promotion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent