Tax Compliance Manager
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated and hands on Tax Compliance Manager to join our Global Finance team while based in São Paulo. This position will be critical to gather in-house LATAM tax expertise: you will focus on Tax compliance, optimization of processes and consulting for the region whilst working with many areas across the company.
What you'll do
- Review direct and indirect taxes calculations (IRPJ, CSLL, PIS, COFINS, ISS, ICMS and IPI);
- Perform tax return reconciliations;
- Review tax bookings;
- Optimizetax credits and manage tax credit restitution;
- Manage the relationship with our tax compliance Third Parties in Brazil and Mexico;
- Be the point of contact for tax authority inquiries;
- Provide consulting to the business for effective tax compliance setups.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, Spanish is a plus;
- At least 5 years of experience with indirect taxes operations, tax credit formalization and consulting;
- Knowledge in indirect taxes Planning, Compliance and Tax Accounting (ICMS, IPI, PIS, COFINS and ISS). Income Tax and Transfer Pricing is a plus;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Ability to set priorities on a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to communicate with different stake holders;
- Availability for international travel.