We live in a mobile driven world where technology is constantly improving. Semiconductor manufacturers need a partner as they pioneer and drive the most advanced integrated circuits (ICs) ever made. FormFactor is the world’s leading supplier of probe cards used to test the ICs that power the majority of smart phones and tablets on the planet, as well as electronic systems used in computing, consumer, automotive and other applications. We are a big company with a small time feel. Working at FormFactor gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry.
We are a fast-paced, growing company where each employee contributes to our culture of integrity, innovation, and teamwork. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
- Responsible for global strategic tax planning and proper implementation of all tax planning projects
- Responsible for global transfer pricing policies, documentation and implementation
- Manage the quarterly tax provision preparation, financial statement treatment and disclosures
- Advise management of tax consequences and opportunities, with emphasis on tax efficiency and compliance related to potential acquisitions.
- Manage global tax compliance for corporate tax, indirect tax (VAT, GST, Sales tax) and property tax
- Responsible for all tax audits and controversies
- Responsible for tax related internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley process.
- Manage relationships with external advisors on tax compliance, tax provision preparation and various projects in a cost effective manner.
- Supervise the work of others, including planning, assigning and review to ensure completeness and accuracy.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor Degree with 15+ years of experience in tax related positions or MS+12, PhD+10
- Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
- Expert understanding of U.S. corporate tax rules and ability to research and document tax positions.
- Strong background with international tax issues.
- Excellent knowledge of ASC 740 and its practical applicability for a public company.
- Strong interpersonal communication, management, and team building skills.
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills – including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with Oracle is a plus.
- Ability to explain complex tax issues in a simple, clear, and concise manner.
- Strong tax technology and process improvement skills
- An upbeat attitude; ability to find and implement internal or external best practices.
- A creative approach to finding solutions while always ensuring compliance.