We are currently seeking a Tax Director to join our firm. Tax Directors provide review of returns, planning, research and compliance. Developing and sustaining excellent client relationships are priorities for this position. Tax Directors are responsible for the calculation and analysis of proprietary tax strategies for clients and will use their strong technical background to assist on all tasks associated with tax engagements. Mentoring and training Staff, Seniors, Managers, and Senior Managers is a crucial aspect of developing a tax practice and is an integral part of this job.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required; Master's degree in Taxation preferred
- CPA required
- Minimum of 10 years of tax experience gained within a public accounting firm or related experience
- Proficient in corporate, individual and partnership taxation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills and strong organizational techniques are required
- Capable of managing multiple client engagements in addition to completing tasks related to business development
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience supervising and training Staff and Seniors
- Highly motivated
- Able to attain visibility and recognition within your industry specialization and in your local market