The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organisations and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group (offices in the USA, Canada, Europe and Asia) ensures successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We are looking for a person who will manage all tax processes of the company's worldwide operations leading to overall effective tax management for the group.
- Advise the group's finance, legal and operations teams on a broad range of international tax issues;
- Lead Group global tax management with complex structuring projects;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders on preparation and filing of corporate income tax and VAT returns;
- Manage local service providers related to all tax matters including transfer pricing studies, filings, tax audits and correspondence;
- Follow worldwide tax regulations and international developments;
- Provide leadership and instructions to finance, legal and operations teams following agreements;
- Report regularly on the status and compliance of direct and indirect taxes;
- Reporting to CFO;
- Other responsibilities as identified by Group Company's CFO.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master degree in tax law or fiscal economics;
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant experience;
- Exposure to EU VAT issues;
- Exposure to international transfer pricing issues;
- Some experience with IFRS tax accounting is a bonus;
- Good business sense and diplomatic awareness;
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced work environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are a plus).