High-quality, Seattle CPA firm is interviewing for a Tax Manager to join its dynamic team.
- Tax Planning and Compliance for diverse domestic business entities and high net worth individuals.
- Closely collaborate with clients to review tax planning strategies and projections.
- Experience in reviewing tax and a keen eye for detail.
- Manage tax teams, mentor and train.
- 5+ years current/recent Public Accounting experience.
- CPA required.
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Master's degree preferred
- Sound and comprehensive tax preparation, review and planning.
- Expertise in state and federal tax regulations.
- Proven leadership of teams.
- Ability to work in the United States without Sponsorship.
Full benefit package. Caring, collaborative team.