Job Title: Tax Manager
This role is responsible for supporting the Tax team with the development and management of all aspects of the US tax reporting and compliance processes.
- Manage the preparation and filing of all US federal, state, and local income tax returns including Form 5471s, 8858s, and 1118
- Manage the Company’s federal, state, and local estimated income tax payments
- Assist with strategic US, federal, state, and local tax planning
- BS/BBA degree in finance, accounting, Taxation or related field
- Master's Degree or CPA is preferred
- 8-10 years of previous work experience in Taxation. Big 4 public accounting experience preferred.
- Income tax compliance experience
- Experience with the Thomson OneSource software
- Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance and procedures for corporations
- Ability to work independently
Blue Chip Talent is a trusted, award-winning Talent Acquisition partner and provider of staffing solutions throughout the Midwest in the areas of Finance, Accounting, IT and Engineering. Through our uniquely proactive recruiting process, we are constantly assembling a vast talent pool of completely ...