Desired Skills and Experience
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or related discipline plus as well as 5-7 years of comprehensive tax experience in a public accounting firm. CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who has a desire to expand their accounting knowledge.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Self-driven, demonstrates initiative and able to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to positively and proactively manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High-level analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive environment
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in supervision and training
- Focus and dedication to client service
- Knowledge of CCH Axcess Suite
- Experience in Tax research