We are searching for a skilled auditor or tax specialist to fill a temporary position as Tax Manager for a global company listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
- ensure compliance in assigned countries within the tax area by actively working with our global finance teams
- preparation and completion of tax returns, ensuring compliance with transfer pricing documentation
- take ownership of tax and transfer pricing audits, handle communication with external tax advisors and tax authorities
- drive improvements to existing internal control processes and procedures
- involvement in periodic tax reporting
- manage projects and ad hoc tasks
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Auditing or similar
- experience as Tax Analyst/Manager, Auditor, other relevant experience in the Finance Function of a large multinational organisation or audit firm
- knowledge within international tax
- hands-on and self-driven team player
- excellent analytical skills
- fluent in English with excellent communication skills and the ability to ask relevant questions and provide thorough explanations.