Are you looking to accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a thriving, innovative company? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you! Welcome to a different kind of position and a different kind of company: TIMWETECH!
We are looking for talents to sustain our growth and to maintain a clear focus on new trendy technology.
Are you willing to take these responsibilities?
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning.
- Manage members of the tax and legal team as they prepare components of the company's US federal income tax return and other tax documents.
- Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate timing and inputs with tax team.
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax and legal process.
- Manage and facilitate IRS income tax audits: preparing responses, creating schedules, etc.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory tax law developments, communicate the effects of these developments to management and the tax team and create strategies to capitalize on changes to taxation legislation.
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Manage and mentor members of tax team to greater levels of effectiveness and engagement.
Do you fit with the profile we are looking for?
- University degree in Economics or Business Administration; MBA or equivalent as a plus;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a multinational company;
- Teams coordination;
- Analytical skills: Excel or other proprietary software and SAP;
- Action oriented and problem-solving skills;
- Flexible attitude with proven experience of working and delivering under pressure;
- Available for travelling.
- Fluent in English.
What can you expect from us?
- A thrilling experience in a unique company operating in management solutions, digital, fintech which will provide you great career development opportunities;
- The opportunity to work for a global company operating in 80 countries through 30 office that will offer you the chance to gain significant international experience;
- A dynamic and agile operational model that will give you a high level of responsibilities and exposure both internally and externally;
- The chance to work with a talented and bold team that will contribute for your personal and professional growth;
- A competitive package.