A Tax Manager is a member who plays an important role in managing the relationship with the client. A manager should commit to industry specialization(s) to bring a greater level of knowledge and understanding to the client's business. The manager should expand his/her presence in the market client and professional/civic activities. A manager supports partners and directors and promotes action that directly promote the Firm's four broad strategic goals. This position will work directly with our Tax Compliance team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting and appropriate professional certification in accordance with Firm policy.
- Five to seven years of progressive experience in public accounting or equivalent with experience in a small-to medium sized public accounting firm or Big-4 firm.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Strong experience in engagement management, emphasizing excellence in client service.
- Ability to manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching and mentoring skills, couple with excellent written (both English and Spanish) skills, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Availability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites, locally and abroad.