SAS´ Group Tax function is part of the Finance department unit and responsible for all tax related matters within the SAS Group such as external reporting and payment of both direct and indirect taxes. In addition, SAS Group Taxes is responsible for managing all internal advisory and communication with various units and departments within the Group regarding taxes.
We are now looking for a talented Tax Manager focusing on income tax to SAS Group Tax, based at our beautiful offices in Frösundavik, Solna. In the position as Tax Manager you will be responsible for all direct tax matters. You will report to Director Group Tax.
The Main Areas Of Responsibilities
- Responsible for substantive issues and reporting regarding income tax in the SAS Group.
- Participate in ensuring transfer pricing processes, reporting and documentation.
- Acting contact with internal and external parties in matters related to income tax.
The main tasks
- Manage all direct tax aspects of the SAS Group including domestic and international requirements.
- Be a strategic business partner, advising and supporting domestic and international business teams in direct tax related issues, policies and procedures.
- Draft memoranda documenting tax issues and positions
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning opportunities, drive process efficiencies, quality improvements, and risk minimization strategies related to domestic foreign operations
- Ensure correct material assessment regarding the calculation of tax at year end.
- Ensure that the Group's income tax returns are materially accurate and reported on time.
- Review of old and new contracts from an income tax perspective
- Development, controlling and optimization of income tax processes
- Act as contact person income taxes against SAS´ organization, tax authorities and external advisors nationally and internationally
- Follow-up of new legislation in the field of income taxation nationally and internationally.
- Participate in update of transfer pricing documentation, local files and master files, CbC reporting etc.
- Other tasks related to compliance, M & A, etc
Qualifications And Experiences
- About 5 years of relevant experience working with direct taxes
- In-depth material knowledge of Swedish corporate taxation, but also summary knowledge of corporate taxation in Denmark and Norway.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Transfer Pricing
- Good knowledge in accounting
- Experience in working in an international organization
- Analytical and structured at work and an ability to deliver with short advance
- Ability to contribute skills and impact in the organization
- Good at completing tasks and focus on creating real value for the organization Initiative and independent within the given framework
- Consultative and solution-oriented, both in interaction with the authorities and towards various internal stakeholders
- Good at working together and interested in building and maintaining networks in a complex organization where your expertise in the tax area is becoming more and more demanding.
- University degree in Business Administration and / or Law degree
Personal qualities and competences
The successful candidate should be a person who is committed, positive and driven.
You are persistent and have a special ability to complete projects. You have great social skills, are communicative, have easy to establish relationships and enjoy service. You speak and write Swedish and English fluently.
- Employment as soon as possible or by appointment.
- We will be screening and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.
- This position will be based on SAS´ HQ in Frösundavik, Solna.
- Duty trips will occur