Notable, mid-market CPA Firm is seeking Tax Manager for near-term track to Principal. Location: San Fernando Valley
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Value a sense of family and collaboration within the firm and with clients? If you aspire to be a strategic advisor to clients and work shoulder-to-shoulder with decision makers to provide services including succession planning, retirement planning, tax structuring and tax compliance, we want to talk with you.
- Tax Planning and Compliance for diverse domestic and international business entities and high net worth individuals.
- Closely collaborate with clients to review tax planning strategies and projections.
- Manage tax teams, mentor and train.
- New business development.
- Actively participate in defining the goals and direction of the firm.
- 8+ years current/recent Public Accounting experience in Top 200 or larger CPA firm.
- CPA required.
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Master's degree with preference for MST.
- Sound and comprehensive tax preparation, review and planning.
- Expertise in state and federal tax regulations.
- Proven leadership of teams.
- Success in new business development.
- Ability to work in the United States without Sponsorship.
Generous benefits package provided. Join us!