Regional, Top 25, public accounting firm that delivers advisory, assurance and tax services to our clients. Our firm is growing and we seek a highly motivated Tax Partner focused on High Net Worth Individuals.
- Requires strong background in working with pass through entity taxation.
- Prior experience with multi-state returns and operations helpful.
- Previous Private Client Service experience and knowledge of working with High Net-Worth individuals.
- Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning a plus.
- Background in estate tax planning and compliance a plus, but not required.
- Ability to service middle-market clients, but must be flexible to work with clients of varying sizes.
- Candidate's strongest traits must be in client service and business development, leading to growth.
- Minimum of 10years of experience in public accounting with at least 7years of managerial experience.
- Ability to lead and develop Staff, Seniors, Managers, and Senior Managers.
- Plays a lead role in the development and enhancement of a collaborative team environment.
- Strong interest in the development of a sales-based culture with commitment to the expansion of Firm business.
- Superior client-serving skills.
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license.