So you are a tax preparer.
Do you love clients and find hunting them down for documents satisfying?
Do you like to be on the cutting edge of technology?
Do you like to work hard and have fun?
This is not your dad's tax firm. We work hard, play hard and love every second of serving our clients and solving their needs with our tax planning and consulting services.
GPL Tax & Accounting is a small well established CPA firm who is looking for an experienced tax return preparer. We are one of the few firms in the Seattle area that are experts in foreign taxes. The ideal candidate will have strong general business knowledge, be self-motivated, and have experience preparing tax returns. We offer a relaxed work environment and competitive pay DOE.
• Preparation of individual, business, and non-profit tax returns
• Assistance to the accounting team with client's Quickbooks
• Preparation of Form 1099's
• Limited preparation of quarterly and annual payroll filings
• Communication with Clients
• Upbeat and easy-going personality
• Minimum of 2 years' experience preparing tax returns
• Experience with Quickbooks
• Experience with MS Office
• Experience with Prosystem FX a plus
• CPA candidate or CPA a plus
Please include your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements
We are all about the cool factor. As a cutting edge tax and accounting firm we are constantly looking for young professionals ready to take us to the next level with your unique skillset. We are rapidly growing and one of the only firms in the Seattle area that are experts in foreign taxes.