Typical Tax Senior Duties
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns to include detailed capital gains computations and preparation of schedules of income from property.
- Loading tax return information on to tax software to produce returns and calculations.
- Presenting the returns and related services to clients with appropriate explanations.
- Monitoring the progress of tax return preparation and payment of tax through the tax cycle.
- Provision of tax planning advice where appropriate.
- Provision of technical assistance to non-tax staff.
- Production of P11D’s.
- Production of bills on a timely basis.
What we’re looking for
- ATT / CTA Qualified, or Part-Qualified
- 2+ years relevant practice experience
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
If you fit the bill and think this role is for you, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail you can give us a call and ask for Stuart to discuss.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Tax Senior: 1 year (Preferred)