UK Tax Manager
Global Investment and Corporate Bank is going through a period of expansion. Our client, based in their City of London offices is after a Tax Specialist to join as the UK Tax Manager.
UK Tax Manager - The key purpose of this job is to ensure that the appropriate members of the UK group are compliant with their UK Corporation, Value Added Tax and Operational Tax compliance obligations and also to ensure the accurate and timely completion of all tax reporting.
· The role also supports the UK Head of Tax in providing tax services to Front Office and on Group transactions.
· The role is a key element in the processes for calculating and accounting for corporation tax and VAT annually.
· Contributes to the delivery of approximately 20-30 material tax returns and payments annual.
· The role will play a key role in ensuring the bank meets its UK operational tax compliance obligations.
· Maintaining both external and internal relationships with HMRC and professional advisors
· Ensure that annual corporation tax returns, quarterly payments on account, quarterly tax accounts and value added tax returns are prepared/done in accordance with UK Tax Regulations.
· Deal with HMRC enquiries and maintain other aspects of the HMRC relationship.
· Support the UK Head of Tax on tax matters relating to Front Office and Group Transactions.
· Ensure that all operational tax returns are prepared and filed in accordance with the Regulatory requirements.
· Support EMEA tax offices on operational tax matters.
· Coach and develop junior staff members.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent UK Tax Manager role.
to £92K + Benefits + Bonus
Bear Consulting (UK) Ltd specialises in supplying Finance, Operations, Middle Office, Front Office Support and Marketing related staff into Hedge Funds, Investment Management and Investment Banking organisations worldwide. However, considering the current economic climate we are keen to adapt to ...