Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare VAT/Intrastat returns in compliance with legal regulations.
- Ensure on-time and uninterrupted delivery of VAT/Intrastat returns.
- Coordinate data delivery for tax audits.
- Reconciling VAT reports and general ledger VAT accounts.
- Work with COE Manager on ensuring that existing business controls are properly and timely executed.
- Develop ideas for process improvements.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Preferably an MA / BA in accountancy, economics or finance
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Polish VAT rules and accounting principles
- Team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work within tight timeframes, meet legal / mandatory tax reporting deadlines and service level expectations
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Good computer skills will be necessary
- Employment contract in a stabile international company which is a leader in its sector
- Attractive salary conditions
- Attractive benefits (private health and dental care, life insurance, sport club card, holiday co-financing, education co-financing)
- Language courses financed by the employer
- Developing career path within the organization